Business Manager - Western Honda Edinburgh
42.5 hours Edinburgh Full Time
Business Manager (Finance & Insurance)
Western Honda Edinburgh
Salary up to £25,000 DOE + Bonus (OTE £50,000) + Company Car
At Eastern Western Motor Group, we believe it’s all about quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and family.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and training.
Previous experience in a Business Management role is essential in order to be considered.
Nature of role
To manage the sale of Finance and Insurance products to customers who are purchasing a vehicle from the dealership; complete the sales process in a manner that is consistent with the integrity of The Eastern Western Motor Group customer service.
What does the job entail?
- To be responsible for sales of finance, insurance, ancillary and other products as directed to all car purchasers and meet mutually agreed targets.
- Prepare Finance and Insurance reviews and Supagard performance reports monthly
- Assist the dealership in effectively prospecting for new business.
- Accurately complete all relevant documentation within the required legal standards and those of our Finance Company partners.
- Complete accurate records of car sales and F&I performance, including receipt of all payments due.
- Administer all customer settlement enquiries.
- Ensure relationships with other sources of finance are established to handle business not acceptable to our primary source.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of all relevant financial, legal and ancillary products. To remain fully up to date with all finance industry legislation, ensuring the business is operating within any laws and guidelines
- Train and develop sales staff on sales techniques, product awareness and the referral of customers.
- Prepare statistical data associated with Finance and Insurance, and collate reports to meet business needs
- Set and agree clear targets and goals for all Finance and Insurance related income
- Assist Branch / Sales Manager to lead and manage the Sales Team
- Assistance with any other task as required
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience with F&I (Finance & Insurance) is essential
- Results orientated
- Numeracy skills
- Smart and presentable
- Enthusiastic about customer service
- PC literate
In addition we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Potential discounts with 1600 retailers
- Access to staff savings scheme
- Cycle to work
- Excellent discounts on new and used car purchases
- Company pension
- 30 days annual leave
- Training/Career development
- Family day out passes