CRM Team Leader - Eastern BMW
40 hours Edinburgh Full Time
CRM Team Leader
Eastern BMW Newbridge
Salary £23,000 per annum
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training. We work with 14 brands across 37 sites with just over 1600 employees.
Nature of the role
- As the CRM Team Leader, you will report directly to the dealership Franchise Director.
- Manage a team of CRM Advisors and Showroom Hosts, who are in daily contact with our customers making various types of contact and follow up calls.
- You will have responsibility for monitoring and scoring against several important manufacturer key performance indicators, ensuring we achieve the targets set.
- You will have responsibility for managing digitally generated sales leads the business receives and will have regular involvement in the control and management of our customer database.
- Additionally you will manage our team of 6 showroom hosts within the dealership, ensuring cover is maintained and our levels of customer care are second to none.
- Establish the customer’s needs to guide them towards the product/service that will best meet their requirements.
- Create and maintain a culture within the team that is welcoming and professional and other teams across the Branch to provide a seamless service to all visitors.
- Assistance with any other task as directed
Skills & Experience:
- Motor trade experience is not essential
- You must have experience in an equivalent CRM role, Call Centre management role or Customer Service management environment
- Leads by example
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
In addition we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Employee discount scheme with 1600 high street/online retailers
- Option to staff savings scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Excellent discounts on new and used car purchases
- Company pension
- 30 days annual leave which increases with length of service
- Training/Career development
- Family days out
- Life assurance
- Staff Intro referral scheme
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers