Centre Host - Western Toyota Dunfermline
42.5 hours Dunfermline Full Time
Western Toyota - Dunfermline
Thank you for your interest in working with Eastern Western Motor Group. We work with some of the world’s best loved brands. If you haven’t already, please browse around our company website and immerse yourself in our company’s history and read up on our brands. As we start to drive your aspirations to accessing a career here with us at Eastern Western Motor Group, you will really get to understand just why our staff and customers are indeed so passionate about all things Eastern Western!
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training. We work with 14 brands across 35 sites with just over 1500 employees.
What does the job entail?
- To attend to any visitor requirements/monitor customers in the showroom and attend to all their non-selling needs
- Contact the relevant staff member and introduce them to the customer, ensuring they are aware of the customer’s needs / requirements
- To ensure messages and faxes reach the relevant person or department in a timely manner. If this cannot be done messages should be returned within the hour with an estimate of the return call time.
- To ensure that any customer complaint is passed quickly and efficiently to the correct person to deal with the problem.
- To manage the showroom, ensure it is tidy and brochures, stocklists and magazines are up to date.
- To ensure that car parking is neat and orderly
- To record footfall in showroom and source of enquiry for sales calls. A weekly summary to be submitted to the Sales Manager
- To record and maintain an appointment diary for the showroom
- To maintain the Internet site daily, receiving messages and reply
- Ensuring canteen stocks are maintained
- To assist with external / internal promotional activities
- Social Media engagement
- Assistance with other tasks as directed
- Maintain online stock updates as directed
- Maintain showroom standard in line with manufacturer expectation
What are we looking for?
- Experience in a customer service environment required
- Excellent telephone manner and confident face to face liasing with customers
- Computer literate. Able to use excel and social media platforms
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer and quality focus
- Interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Communication and listening skills
- Planning, time management and organisation
- Technical Skills
- Committed to providing high quality work
- Ability to work to deadlines
In addition we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Employee discount scheme with 1600 high street/online retailers
- Option to staff savings scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Excellent discounts on new and used car purchases
- Company pension
- 30 days annual leave which increases with length of service
- Training/Career development
- Family days out
- Life assurance
- Staff Intro referral scheme
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers