Customer Support Advisor - Mercedes-Benz of Edinburgh Newbridge
42 hours Edinburgh Full Time
Customer Support Advisor
Mercedes-Benz of Edinburgh Newbridge
Basic Salary DOE + Commission
Thank you for your interest in working with Eastern Western Motor Group. We work with some of the world’s best loved brands. If you haven’t already, please browse around our company website and immerse yourself in our company’s history and read up on our brands. As we start to drive your aspirations to accessing a career here with us at Eastern Western Motor Group, you will really get to understand just why our staff and customers are indeed so passionate about all things Eastern Western!
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training. We work with 14 brands across 37 sites with just over 1600 employees.
What does the job entail?
- Talks and listens to customers to build rapport and understanding their service/repair requirements – both their stated and unconscious needs.
- Uses a good understanding of the customer’s needs to guide them towards the product/service that will best meet their needs.
- Discuss with the customer the purchase key products offered by the company. (Extended Warranty, service plans etc.)
- Encourage the sale of genuine parts and accessories whenever possible, acting on opportunities to sell additional products/service and market current promotions.
- Update customer database to maintain accurate records of work carried out and aid future prospecting.
- Text phone or email customers to see if they are satisfied with there service. If no response a further email or telephone call may be required.
- Post letter to all customer who are satisfied with their visit to the service department.
- Work with colleagues within the CRM and other teams across the Branch to provide a seamless service to customers (e.g. by informally observing and responding to the needs of customers who are not being attended to by other members of staff)
- At times you may be required to work in the main reception area welcoming and greeting customers and attending to there needs, in a polite and courteous manner
- You may be asked at times to collect and deliver customers cars from there place of work or home to the service department on your way to and from work.
- Assistance with any other task as directed
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Previous experience in a similar role would advantageous
- Results orientated
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Quality & reliability
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Commitment, self awareness and assertiveness
In addition we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Employee discount scheme with 1600 high street/online retailers
- Option to staff savings scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Excellent discounts on new and used car purchases
- Company pension
- 30 days annual leave which increases with length of service
- Training/Career development
- Family days out
- Life assurance
- Staff Intro referral scheme
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers