Driver - Western Toyota Newbridge
42.50 hours Edinburgh Full Time
Toyota is 'the place to be' , with the opportunity for a professional and well presented individual to join our team with the pivotal role as centre driver at our Western Toyota, Newbridge super centre.
You will be part of the hybrid revolution.
Western Toyota - Newbridge
Thank you for your interest in working with Eastern Western Motor Group. We work with some of the world’s best loved brands. If you haven’t already, please browse around our company website and immerse yourself in our company’s history and read up on our brands. As we start to drive your aspirations to accessing a career here with us at Eastern Western Motor Group, you will really get to understand just why our staff and customers are indeed so passionate about all things Eastern Western!
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training. We work with 14 brands across 29 sites with just over 1200 employees.
What does the job entail?
- To maintain courtesy cars in a clean condition
- To check on a weekly basis oil, water and tyres of all courtesy vehicles
- To ensure courtesy vehicles are serviced at appropriate intervals.
- To assist services reception in the morning with regard to receiving vehicles and completing documentation.
- To collect and deliver customer vehicles
- To complete inspection of vehicles on collection from customer premises. Signing the repair order as confirmation of inspection
- Assistance with any other task as directed
What are we looking for?
- 5 years minimum driving experience, with a clean, full UK drivers license.
- Professional, courteous and well presented individual.
- Toyota business advocate. You will be the face of Western Toyota. A key part of the role is to operate the collection and delivery of incoming service and MOT appointed cars from the customers' home or office address, therefore we require a true professional and customer service focused individual.
- Delivery diary and time management skills.
In addition we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Employee discount scheme with 1600 high street/online retailers
- Option to staff savings scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Excellent discounts on new and used car purchases
- Company pension
- 30 days annual leave which increases with length of service
- Training/Career development
- Maternity pay
- Family days out
- Company Sick pay
- Life assurance
- Staff Intro referral scheme