Driver - Western Toyota Newbridge
42.50 hours Edinburgh Full Time
Western Toyota - Newbridge
Salary up to £18,322 DOE
Toyota is 'the place to be', with the opportunity for a professional and well presented individual to join our team with the pivotal role as Centre Driver at our Western Toyota, Newbridge Super Centre. You will be part of the hybrid revolution.
What does the job entail?
- To maintain courtesy cars in a clean condition
- To check on a weekly basis oil, water and tyres of all courtesy vehicles
- To ensure courtesy vehicles are serviced at appropriate intervals.
- To assist services reception in the morning with regard to receiving vehicles and completing documentation.
- To collect and deliver customer vehicles
- To complete inspection of vehicles on collection from customer premises. Signing the repair order as confirmation of inspection
- Assistance with any other task as directed
What are we looking for?
- 5 years minimum driving experience, with a clean, full UK drivers license.
- Professional, courteous and well presented individual.
- Toyota business advocate. You will be the face of Western Toyota. A key part of the role is to operate the collection and delivery of incoming service and MOT appointed cars from the customers' home or office address, therefore we require a true professional and customer service focused individual.
- Delivery diary and time management skills.
In addition we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Employee discount scheme with 1600 high street/online retailers
- Option to staff savings scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Excellent discounts on new and used car purchases
- 30 days annual leave which increases with length of service
- Training/Career development
- Family days out
- Staff Intro referral scheme
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers