Product Genius - Eastern MINI
42.5 hours Edinburgh Full Time
Eastern MINI - Newbridge
Salary £18,000 per annum
Thank you for your interest in working with Eastern Western Motor Group. We work with some of the world’s best loved brands. If you haven’t already, please browse around our company website and immerse yourself in our company’s history and read up on our brands. As we start to drive your aspirations to accessing a career here with us at Eastern Western Motor Group, you will really get to understand just why our staff and customers are indeed so passionate about all things Eastern Western!
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training. We work with 14 brands across 37 sites with just over 1600 employees.
What does the job entail?
- To be visible in the showroom area at all times and ensure all customers are attended to
- Pro-actively approaching customers in the showroom and discussing product information and facts.
- Keeping abreast of the latest product information to be able to inform customers and colleagues as required.
- Providing customers with specification information about all MINI products
- Capturing customer data from prospects in line with MINI UK requirements
- Guiding customers to the Sales Executive when interest in product purchase is expressed
- Offering insight into MINI products to customers as part of the sales conversations with the Sales Executive.
- Maintaining a daily activity & referral log, documenting the prospects spoken to, their model of interest and the Sales Exec to whom they were passed as required
- Planning and managing the customer test drive process in conjunction with the Sales Executive and offering product insight during the test drive appointment
- Jointly responsible for the preparation and presentation of the showroom, ensuring standards are maintained and all customer literature and POS information is in place
What are we looking for?
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to work autonomously
- An enthusiastic, dynamic and team orientated personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn and develop, and keep up-to-date with complex technical and product information.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Team player - offers help and support to others
In addition we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Employee discount scheme with 1600 high street/online retailers
- Option to staff savings scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Excellent discounts on new and used car purchases
- Company pension
- 30 days annual leave which increases with length of service
- Training/Career development
- Family days out
- Life assurance
- Staff Intro referral scheme
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers