Trainee Accounts Assistant - Grassicks BMW
40 hours Perth Full Time
Trainee Accounts Assistant
Grassicks BMW - Perth
£15,000 - £17,000 DOE
Thank you for your interest in working with Eastern Western Motor Group. We work with some of the world’s best loved brands. If you haven’t already, please browse around our company website and immerse yourself in our company’s history and read up on our brands. As we start to drive your aspirations to accessing a career here with us at Eastern Western Motor Group, you will really get to understand just why our staff and customers are indeed so passionate about all things Eastern Western!
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training. We work with 14 brands across 29 sites with just over 1200 employees.
What does the job entail?
- Accurate maintenance of the purchase ledger .
- Ensure the application of the Group accounting procedures.
- Assist with the compilation of monthly payment run and ad hoc cheques as necessary.
- Matching of purchase orders to invoices.
- General filing and other housekeeping tasks.
- To assist with data input to computer system as required.
- General office duties.
- Monitoring the authorisation and coding of purchase invoices.
- Assist with the production of monthly account reconciliations.
- Assistance with any other task as directed
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience of sales or purchase ledger would be an advantage
- Results orientated
- Financial awareness
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Proactive / Creative
- Committed to providing high quality work
- Ability to work to deadlines
- PC literate
In addition we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Employee discount scheme with 1600 high street/online retailers
- Option to staff savings scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Excellent discounts on new and used car purchases
- Company pension
- 30 days annual leave which increases with length of service
- Training/Career development
- Maternity pay
- Family days out
- Company Sick pay
- Life assurance
- Staff Intro referral scheme
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers