Trainee Sales Executive - Western Nissan Edinburgh
42.5 hours Edinburgh Full Time
Trainee Sales Executive
Western Nissan Newbridge
Salary £20,000 per annum
At Eastern Western Motor Group, we believe it’s all about quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and family.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and training.
What does the job entail?
- Talk and listens to customers to build rapport and understand their requirements – both their stated and unconscious needs – to provide excellent customer service
- Qualifies own understanding of the customer's needs – through discussion and gauging the customer’s reaction to alternative options – to build the closest possible match between the product and customer
- Demonstrates the most suitable options to the customer
- Works with a sales executive and line manager to develop the necessary skills
- Assists in appraising the customer’s part exchange vehicle
- Carry out test drives in conjunction with the sales executives.
- Reviews accessories and additional product options with the customer.
- Work with Sales Admin to confirm delivery date, notify the customer/sales executive of any changes
- Assist with the vehicle handover
- Assist with vehicle collection and deliveries
- Ensures opportunities for sales by other teams are followed up
- Maintains the showroom environment and displays to agreed guidelines, including the presentation of used car point of sale data=
- To ensure that FSA Regulations are adhered to at all times
- Assistance with any other task as required
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Results orientated
- Self confidence
- Influence and passion
- Initiative and decision making skills
- Numeracy skills
- Smart and presentable
- Enthusiastic about customer service
- PC literate
In addition we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Potential discounts with 1600 retailers
- Access to staff savings scheme
- Cycle to work
- Excellent discounts on new and used car purchases
- Company pension
- 30 days annual leave
- Training/Career development
- Family day out passes
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers