Valeter/Driver - Mercedes-Benz of Coldstream
42 hours Coldstream Full Time
Mercedes Benz - Coldstream
Salary Meets National Minimum Wage
Thank you for your interest in working with Eastern Western Motor Group. We work with some of the world’s best loved brands. If you haven’t already, please browse around our company website and immerse yourself in our company’s history and read up on our brands. As we start to drive your aspirations to accessing a career here with us at Eastern Western Motor Group, you will really get to understand just why our staff and customers are indeed so passionate about all things Eastern Western!
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training. We work with 14 brands across 35 sites with just over 1500 employees.
What does the job entail?
- To prepare and valet all customer, new and used vehicles processed by the workshop and for display
- To maintain courtesy cars in a clean condition
- To check on a weekly basis oil, water and tyres of all courtesy cars.
- To ensure courtesy cars are serviced at appropriate intervals.
- To assist services reception in the morning with regard to receiving vehicles and completing documentation.
- To collect and deliver vehicles
- To complete inspection of vehicles on collection from customer premises. Signing the repair order as confirmation of inspection
- To prepare and valet sold cars prior to delivery to customers
- To maintain displays by regular dusting, washing and polishing.
- To complete inspections of all vehicles delivered to site including associated delivery paperwork.
- To maintain work station in a clean, tidy and safe condition.
- Assistance with any other task as directed
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Results orientated
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Committed to providing high quality work
- Ability to work to deadlines
- PC literate
In addition we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Employee discount scheme with 1600 high street/online retailers
- Option to staff savings scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Excellent discounts on new and used car purchases
- Company pension
- 30 days annual leave which increases with length of service
- Training/Career development
- Family days out
- Staff Intro referral scheme
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers