Workshop Controller - Western Honda Stirling
45 hours Stirling Full Time
Western Honda Stirling
Thank you for your interest in working with Eastern Western Motor Group. We work with some of the world’s best loved brands. If you haven’t already, please browse around our company website and immerse yourself in our company’s history and read up on our brands. As we start to drive your aspirations to accessing a career here with us at Eastern Western Motor Group, you will really get to understand just why our staff and customers are indeed so passionate about all things Eastern Western!
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training. We work with 14 brands across 35 sites with just over 1500 employees.
What does the job entail?
- To allocate jobs to the technicians in conjunction with the Workshop Foreman based on estimated job duration, skill levels and job requirements.
- To liaise with parts personnel on parts requirements/progress, chasing etc.
- To monitor job status against required completion times in conjunction with workshop foreman.
- To communicate with the workshop and service advisors when completion times will or will not be met.
- To ensure an effective housekeeping policy is maintained.
- To maintain safety standards
- To organise overtime (with agreement of Service Manager) as required to meet customer workload demands.
- To raise or authorise purchase orders for non-franchise parts and sub-contract services.
- Assistance with any other task as directed
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in a workshop/service reception environment is essential for this role
- Good interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Results orientated
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Quality & reliability
- Committed to providing high quality work
- Ability to work to deadlines
- PC literate
In addition we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Employee discount scheme with 1600 high street/online retailers
- Option to staff savings scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Excellent discounts on new and used car purchases
- Company pension
- 30 days annual leave which increases with length of service
- Training/Career development
- Family days out
- Staff Intro referral scheme
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers