F & I Manager - Eastern Holdings Ltd
40 hours Edinburgh Full Time
F & I Manager Sales Manager Business Development -
Newbridge £40,000 basic plus bonus (OTE £60,000) DOE
Thank you for your interest in working with Eastern Western Motor Group. We work with some of the world’s best loved brands. If you haven’t already, please browse around our company website and immerse yourself in our company’s history and read up on our brands. As we start to drive your aspirations to accessing a career here with us at Eastern Western Motor Group, you will really get to understand just why our staff and customers are indeed so passionate about all things Eastern Western! This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training. We work with 14 brands across 29 sites with just over 1200 employees.
What does the job entail?
- To manage, develop and build the Divisional F&I Performance.
- To work closely with the branches and to meet/review on a regular basis.
- To develop and build a working relationship with the Branch Management team.
- To listen and assist the Branch Management in certain tasks as required.
- To work closely with our Sales Executives and to assist/coach them in all areas of Sales and F&I.
- To develop sales of GAP products and to meet regularly with our GAP suppliers.
- To develop sales of Supagard and to meet regularly with the Supagard team.
- To develop sales of SMART and to support the SMART regional team in a Sales/Development capacity.
- To focus on Used Cars and to deliver on our Used Car Fin Pen objectives.
- To ensure that disciplines on Sell Out Rate are being delivered and to offer further assistance/guidance here as required.
- To meet with our Captive/Non Captive Lenders/Brokers on a regular basis and to gain a full understanding of any respective campaigns which will be marketed each quarter.
- To work with and assist our existing Training partner (currently MBB Training) with both formal training (1) and selective coaching hot spots.
- To sit the SAF test every year and to look to develop to advanced SAF level.
- To undergo FCA Supervisory training and to complete/pass all FCA tests relating to Consumer Credit, ICOBS & GI training.
- To assist the Group F&I Admin Controller in the conduct/completion of FCA branch audits.
- To ensure that our Sales Process is FCA Compliant with all KEY documents introduced and completed as required.
- To discuss/agree any new Sales initiatives with the GMBD before any introduction to the branch network.
- To attend Quarterly Business Reviews with our Captive lenders .
- To assist with the Supagard voucher distribution on a quarterly basis.
- To meet and discuss the Divisional F&I Performance with the GMBD monthly.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Results orientated
- Financial Awareness
- Numeracy and data handling
- Problem solving and decision making skills
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers