Truck Sales Executive - Western Commercial Bellshill
45 hours Bellshill Full Time
Truck Sales Executive
Western Commercial (covering Dundee, Perth & Fife postcode areas)
Salary £25,000 basic plus commission and company car (OTE £60,000)
At Eastern Western Motor Group, we believe it’s all about quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and family.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and training.
Nature of the Role:
Identifies and develops prospects, working with individual customers to understand their needs, guide them towards the most appropriate product and agree the sale.
What does the job entail?
- Builds rapport and qualifies their understanding of the customer’s needs
- Carry out telephone prospecting and follow up on marketing activities
- Maintain accurate and up to date customer databases
- Coordinates order and delivery of vehicles with the Sales Administrator
- Achieve monthly sales targets for New/Used trucks, finance & insurance income
- To follow internal sales procedures, including accurate recording of customer details, appraisal and compiling and maintaining a customer base, as well as ensuring all paperwork is completed on time, legibly and without error
- Utilise Mercedes-Benz specification, quotation & ordering systems in compliance with the manufacturer’s terms and conditions of use and to promote sales of vehicles
- To look after company vehicles and keep these in pristine condition for demonstration purposes and maintain accurate records for company use.
- To appraise part exchanges taking care to drive the vehicle and establish true mileages, date registered, service history, number of owners and be able to present to the Management an accurate description of the vehicle using appraisal forms.
- To ensure that vehicles are paid for in full before delivery takes place.
- To take an active part in the presentation of the new and used vehicle displays, and promotional materials.
- To maintain an active part in product training and keeping abreast of what is going on in the market place i.e. competitive marques.
- Assistance with any other task as required in a busy business.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Results orientated
- Self confidence
- Influence and passion
- C & E License preferred
- Previous sale experience within a target driven environment preferred
- Educated to Standard Grade (GCSE) level, including Englis and Maths
In addition we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Potential discounts with 1600 retailers
- Access to staff savings scheme
- Cycle to work
- Excellent discounts on new and used car purchases
- Company pension
- 30 days annual leave
- Training/Career development
- Family day out passes
The Group have a zero tolerance approach to bribery and corruption.
All employees are expected to act professionally, fairly and with integrity at all times.