Covid-19 Business Update
Update: 5th January 2021
After this weeks Scottish Government update, and the change to new Tier-4 Lockdown status effective January 5th, we wanted to update you on what this means for you and our business.
After careful review of the published guidelines, we are able to confirm the following:
- Our After-Sales departments have been designated an essential service and will remain open for service, maintenance and MOT’s with no drop in the service levels currently being experienced. We can still offer while you wait, collection and delivery or courtesy car bookings. You are permitted to travel to access an essential service and this includes across local authority boundaries.
- We have increased the number of collection slots for service and MOT bookings. You should note, unlike back in April and May last year, no dispensation has been given for MOTs and your MOT must be carried out when required.
- We have increased the number of courtesy cars available to keep you mobile and reduce the need for public transport.
- Car sales has been designated an 'essential service' and you are permitted to travel to access an essential service and this includes across local authority boundaries. We have enhanced our sales department offerings to include more click-and-collect delivery slots from our new indoor click-and-collect facility, more home delivery slots and enhanced digital showroom.
- We have enhanced our digital offering to include video consultation and remote document signature.
- We will maintain our cleaning and hygiene process which includes full key and vehicle sanitisation before service work and delivery.
- We will continue to operate to our P.S.P.S. mnemonic (Perspex Screens, Social Distancing, PPE and Sanitising Stations).
The physical and mental safety and wellbeing of our staff and customers is of paramount importance to us and we will continue to monitor Scottish Government advice on health, travel and work restrictions and adjust our processes accordingly.
How we conduct some areas of the business will need to change, but our ability to deliver a class leading experience will not.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your local dealership by clicking the button below.
We would like to once again thank all of our customers for their continued support and look forward to welcoming you to one of our dealerships very soon.
ALL CAR SALES, new, used and corporate sales are permitted and operating broadly as normal albeit the showrooms have been emptied to comply with the rules. We have dedicated 'click & collect' areas where any paperwork can be completed and most businesses have an internal area of the business where your new vehicle can be delivered from. The experience will remain as seamless and as comfortable as possible. It goes without saying all the usual safety precautions are in place.
Alternatively, please get in touch if you would prefer a video consultation. Our teams will be able to 'meet' you online using a range of video-conferencing/Facetime options.
In order to continue to serve the communities we rely on we have also put together a suite of offers that will run until 31st January 2021 - ask for details or keep watching our Facebook pages.
Our service, aftersales and accident repair facilities all remain open for business and continue to operate as normal with our enhanced safety measures in place. If you have any queries around servicing, MOTs etc please contact the team on the numbers listed above or click here to find your nearest service centre.
Last updated 5th January 2021
Yes! All of our dealerships are open for business with contactless processes and safety measures in place. Our showrooms at our dealerships are operating differently to normal but our sales teams are all still on-hand and can assist you via a variery of different digital channels. Click here for more info.
You can collect your chosen car safely at the branch. We have a variety of payment options and your car will be waiting for you – disinfected and safe for you to drive home.
Our Motability services are operating as normal with additional safety measures in place, and you can still safely visit the branch to process your application and collect your car.
We do understand that if you’ve been shielding you may prefer not to visit the dealership. If this is the case, you can create and submit your application over the phone or via a video call. You can also arrange for your car to be collected by someone else aslong as they are insured to drive the vehicle.
Servicing & Aftersales
Yes! All of our aftersales, servicing, MOT and accident repair facilities are open for business as usual with enhanced safety measures in place. To book your car in for a service just complete our online booking process here.