Covid-19 Business Update
Update: 16th March 2021
From 5th April 2021 our physical sales showrooms will be re-opening inline with the current Government guidelines.
All of our branches will be operating on an appointment basis and continue to operate to the highest hygiene and safety standards which include Perspex screens, social distancing, PPE and sanitising stations.
After careful review of the published guidelines, we are able to confirm the following:
- Our branches will be operating on an appointment basis and continue to operate to the highest hygiene and safety standards which include Perspex screens, social distancing, PPE and sanitising stations.
- Our After-Sales departments will continue to operate as normal offering servicing, maintenance and MOT’s to our customers. We can still offer while you wait, collection and delivery or courtesy car bookings. You are permitted to travel to access an essential service and this includes across local authority boundaries.
- We have increased the number of collection slots for service and MOT bookings. You should note, unlike back in April and May last year, no dispensation has been given for MOTs and your MOT must be carried out when required.
- We have increased the number of courtesy cars available to keep you mobile and reduce the need for public transport.
- We will still be offering our enhanced digital sales services including dedicated click-and-collect facilities, more home delivery slots and enhanced digital showroom experiences including video consultation and remote document signature.
- We will maintain our cleaning and hygiene process which includes full key and vehicle sanitisation before service work and delivery.
- We can carry out safe test drives for new and used cars from our dealerships and these can be accompanied or unaccompanied.
- We will continue to operate to our P.S.P.S. mnemonic (Perspex Screens, Social Distancing, PPE and Sanitising Stations).
The physical and mental safety and wellbeing of our staff and customers is of paramount importance to us and we will continue to monitor Scottish Government advice on health, travel and work restrictions and adjust our processes accordingly.
How we conduct some areas of the business may change, but our ability to deliver a class leading experience will not.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your local dealership by clicking the button below.
We would like to once again thank all of our customers for their continued support and look forward to welcoming you to one of our dealerships very soon.
From 5th April 2021 our physical sales showrooms will be open again. Please book an appointment before you visit one of our dealerships so as not to be disappointed.
Our service, aftersales and accident repair facilities all remain open for business and continue to operate as normal with our enhanced safety measures in place. If you have any queries around servicing, MOTs etc please contact the team on the numbers listed above or click here to find your nearest service centre.
Last updated 16th March 2021
YES! From 5th April all of our showrooms will be open again with our sales teams on-site and ready to assist with your sales queries. We will also continue to offer our digital sales experience online at this time. Click here for more info.
You can collect your chosen car safely at the branch. We have a variety of payment options and your car will be waiting for you – disinfected and safe for you to drive home.
Our Motability services will be operating as normal from 5th April with additional safety measures in place, and you can still safely visit the branch to process your application and collect your car.
We do understand that if you’ve been shielding you may prefer not to visit the dealership. If this is the case, you can create and submit your application over the phone or via a video call. You can also arrange for your car to be collected by someone else aslong as they are insured to drive the vehicle.
Servicing & Aftersales
Yes! All of our aftersales, servicing, MOT and accident repair facilities are open for business as usual with enhanced safety measures in place. To book your car in for a service just complete our online booking process here.