MINI Used Car Returns Policy
If the selling Retailer is unable to resolve a demonstrable fault arising within the first 30 days or 1,000 miles of vehicle ownership (whichever is sooner), any Approved Used MINI may be exchanged for another vehicle (‘the Exchange Vehicle’) subject to the following terms and conditions:
• The customer is an end customer (and not a reseller).
• With the exception of fair wear and tear, the Approved Used MINI is in the same condition With the exception of fair wear and tear, the Approved Used MINI is in the same condition
• The vehicle is returned to the Retailer from which it was purchased within 30 days of the delivery date and the vehicle has not been driven more than 1,000 miles from the date of delivery.
• Since delivery, the vehicle has not been fitted with any accessories which, in the opinion of the Retailer, detract from its value, or which are not removable without subsequent repairs to the vehicle; AND
• The customer owns the vehicle and is fully entitled to exchange it under these terms and conditions
The selling Retailer will endeavour to replace the vehicle with the most similar one available from current Retailer stock. The Retailer is not obliged to provide an Exchange Vehicle that is an exact replacement for the original vehicle in particular with regards to mileage, specification and colour. If the Exchange Vehicle is of higher value, the customer must pay the difference to the Retailer before the exchange takes place. The Retailer is not obliged to pay compensation for modifications made to the vehicle during the period it is owned by the customer, (e.g. hands free car kit, alloy wheels).
The customer shall be responsible for any additional costs resulting from the exchange, such as termination of credit agreements and transferring insurance or personalised number plates. If the original vehicle is subject to a Hire Purchase Agreement, a new agreement must be completed and the relevant deposits paid by the customer.
The customer’s right to request an exchange or a refund under these terms and conditions is limited to the original vehicle purchased, shall not extend to any Exchange Vehicle and does not affect any of the customer’s statutory rights.
Although the 30 Day Exchange Policy is a feature of the MINI Approved Used Car Programme, the customer is ultimately covered by the Consumer Rights Act (CRA) 2015.
MINI New Car Returns Policy
You have the right to cancel at any time from the moment you place your online order, and up to 14 days from the day you receive your car.